Still chugging along. Not doing as well with posting on time lately, but the last few shoots have required a lot of post work. I’m going to be blunt – I’m not particularly fond of this photo. I had a great idea (Jack stealing eggs from the Golden Goose) but the execution didn’t match what I had in mind. And I had to do too much “turd polishing” (i.e. all that Photoshop) to make it work. Whenever I have to do that, I feel rather discouraged. Thankfully, I kept all of the nest elements and plan to reshoot in the near future. The more I do this, the more I learn to improvise. I learn to not fear failing and take bigger risks. So I guess I should look at this as a successful failure.